The island of Brac is the closest island to Split, the center of the Croatian coast. It is only 50 minutes away from the mainland by ferry. Brac is the third largest island in Croatia, with its 395 km2. It is known as the roof of the Adriatic since it presents the highest island on the coast with its 778 meters high peak Vidova gora. About 15 000 inhabitants are there on Brac during the winter period, while in summer that number rises due to a multiple number of tourists. The main tourist centres on Brac are Supetar and Bol. They offer an accommodation in hotels and in a few hundred apartments and rooms in private houses. Supetar is characterized by the long beach in the village and pine forests accompanying it, numerous restaurants, bars and other tourist facilities. Supetar is the biggest town on the island of Brac and has everything you need for a quality vacation. Bol is best known for the famous beach-Zlatni rat. Around the beach there are many hotels and the place is rich with apartments, restaurants and other tourist attractions. Postira place is known for a long tradition in fishing and farming and recently also for tourism development with the opening of new hotels and numerous apartments. Pucisca are unique for the production of high quality stone. Sutivan organizes Vanka regulation- a competition in a variety of extreme sports, which takes several days and turnes into a big party, every summer in July. Milna is known for its beautiful bays in the vicinity of the town (Osibova, Makarac, Duboka, etc.) where you can swim and dive. At any point on the island of Brac, you can get within an hour of driving. So, if you choose staying in Supetar you can go without a problem on a trip to Split (ferries go every hour), go swimming on the Zlatni rat, or Milna bays. Brac together with Hvar presents the most developed island, and it is best connected with the mainland. You will easily visit Bol and Sumartin if you find yourself in Supetar or anywhere else on the island of Brac. You can go on a trip to the nearby island of Solta and you can visit Necujam, Rogac and Maslinica. If you have time, go to the island of Hvar and visit Stari Grad, Hvar and Jelsa. If you like to spend your time on the sea, find something for yourself from the large charter offer in Split.
|22.01.||6°C 42°F||Clear 42% 8 E|
|Mon||min: 6°C max: 13°C||Clear|
|Tue||min: 4°C max: 12°C||Mostly Cloudy|
|Wed||min: 3°C max: 11°C||Clear|
|Thu||min: 3°C max: 10°C||Clear|
TO ISLANDS TRAVEL
MON - FRI : 8:00 - 16:00 h
tel: +385 (0)21 494 802
fax: +385 (0)21 494 820
10000 houses, apartments and rooms in offer.
- 3600 charter boats.
- Direct contracts with the owners.
- Approved properties with the licence to work. Detailed descriptions and pictures.
- The exact location of objects on the map.
- We will respond to all questions regarding destination and accommodation.
- Special offers - frequent price discounts. Just ask!
- We assist in resolving any problems regarding accommodation.
- Most properties are reserved by advance payment and the rest payment upon arrival.
- You pay on the account in the bank that is in the SEPA system (no costs of money transfer)
- You can pay online by credit card via the secure link.
- You receive voucher via e-mail after we receive the payment.
- Personal insurance covered by Allianz.
- We are members of the Association of Croatian Travel Agencies.
- 10 years of experience, thousands of satisfied guests.
- Our offer lists at: Casamundo, Atraveo, E-domizil, Tripadvisor, Flipkey, Holidaylettings, CaseVacanza, Homeaway, Fewodirekt etc.